We’ve set September as the target opening date!
What We’re Doing Right Now
- Talking to landlords about leases.
- Talking to interior designers about our vision for a workplace environment that supports and encourages the positive mental health of its members.
Want to Get Involved?
- Complete our Giant Coworking Survey, if you’d like to have input into the design of the coworking community and space (this also adds you to our mailing list)
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to join our existing community
- Meet the community here or at one of our regular coworking days
- Look out for a Crowdfunding opportunities coming soon, with some great, one-off deals on affordable packages, ranging from one day to six months
Community Curator at WabiSabi
Dawn is a Partner in Sensei, the parent business of the WabiSabi project. She is keen to gather a tight collection of crazy, creative and generous individuals, freelancers and small business owners to the WabiSabi community. She can be bribed with a caramel square and an Earl Grey.