Would you like to meet other business owners and professionals in the wider Newcastle area? Well, incase you’ve not heard, WorkShore is a new coworking community and space conceptualised by Martin and Michelle Gilchrist.
WorkShore Coworking Day in Newcastle on Tuesday 19th October
This time next week, Martin and Michelle are running a coworking day at Brunel’s Restaurant in Newcastle. It’s an opportunity to:
- Meet and network with other business owners and professionals
- Find out a little bit more about the facilities in Newcastle
- Work quietly on your own, if you need to get something done (there will be both networking and quiet areas)
- Hear the plans they have for WorkShore
If you’d like to make a day of it, you could:
- Find a local cafe to grab brekkie or lunch (Brunel’s is not serving food on the day)
- Squeeze in a bracing walk up the Mournes (easily accessible from the central town car park)
- Enjoy a more sedate ice-cream along a windy October promenade
- Treat yourself to a seaweed bath or a few hours in one of the luxurious spas the town has to offer
- Get onto TripAdvisor and book a meal in one of the many local hotels or restaurants
Here is a quick update for anyone keen to follow the latest developments.
Join the WorkShore Co-Working Group on LinkedIn
If you’d like to read more about , including regular video updates, join WorkShore Co-Working – Facilitating Co-Working for Professionals on LinkedIn.
Support the Fundraiser
If you’d like to support the modest fundraiser to help kickstart a new coworking community and space in Newcastle, click Donate Now to read more.